- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 784: Red, White, and Roses
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 783: Amazing Venerable Tawny Port
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 782: Domaine Queylus
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 781: Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley, BC
- Words and Whiskey with Donal O’Gallachoir of Glendalough Distillery
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Sacred Hill
Villa Bacchus is a 32-acre estate winery and Bed & Breakfast located on the 75-year-old Commisso farm at the top of the Niagara Escarpment. The winemaker is Andrzej Lipinski, who owns Big Head Wines and is renowned for his appassimento … Continue reading
I received a selection of wine from Sandhill Wines in the Okanagan Valley.
Saturday, January 12th: For Deborah’s major birthday, we booked a table at Pearl Morissette. Before leaving by Uber to the restaurant we shared a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Montenegro Amaro Amaro is Italian for bitter and it’s a category of Italian herbal liqueurs customarily consumed after dinner as a digestif. I came across one at Vintages over the holidays which is absolutely delicious: Montenegro Amaro. Coppery-orange in colour, it … Continue reading