- Bidding Has Begun on the Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- The Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 770: Virtually in the Douro
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 769: Sandhill Wines
- Ontario Wine Awards Goes Virtual During the Pandemic
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Wine Lover’s Diary
Tuesday, September 15th: Participated in a virtual press visit via Zoom to Taylor Fladgate in the Douro with CO Adrian Bridge as our guide. He told us that there were temperatures in the 40s during the summer and harvest, which … Continue reading
On August 9th I went to The Farm’s open house when they sell Kelly Mason’s wines. I tasted her portfolio with her.
In February, Arterra purchased Sandbanks Winery, the company’s first venture into Prince Edward County. The press release reads: Sandbanks Winery was founded in 2001 by Catherine Langlois and was one of the first wineries established in Prince Edward County. Catherine … Continue reading
Wednesday, July 29th: At 2 pm a webinar on Chilean wines moderated by John Szabo MS, with panelists Viviana Navarrete, chief winemaker, Viña Leyda; Matías Cruzat, chief winemaker, 1865; and Gabriel Mustakis, chief winemaker for San Pedro Fine Wines.
I received the following wines from Lakeside Cellars in Osoyoos, BC: