- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 798: Little Engine with a Big Reputation
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 797: BC & Ontario Wines
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 796: A Gin of Colour and a Whole Lot of Wine…
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 795: Albariño etc.
- For the Love of Local Wine & Food: An Evening with Tony Aspler & Andrea Kaiser
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Reif Estate
Pentâge Winery, according to its website, “is a boutique winery nestled on 23 acres overlooking Skaha Lake in Penticton, British Columbia. We limit our annual production to approximately 5,000 cases a year.”
SpearHead Winery is located on the benchlands of South East Kelowna. Winemaker Grant Stanley makes wines from 15 acres of vines.
Andrea Kaiser is the daughter of Karl J. Kaiser, winemaker and co-founder of Inniskillin Wines, considered by many to be the pioneer of modern Canadian winemaking. His pursuit in creating exceptional wine has inspired his daughter to create Drea’s Wine … Continue reading
On Thursday the 15th, the LCBO will release the Nouveau and Novello wines. In a word: Not an auspicious year for Beaujolais Nouveau and Italian Novello!