- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 822: Icellars Estate Winery
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 821: Le Clos Jordanne’s New Release
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 820: Pentâge Winery, Penticton, BC
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 819: Henry of Pelham and a Great Golf Club Dinner
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 818: Thomas Bachelder’s “Toussaints” Release
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Luigi Bosca
Flat Rock Cellars Good Karma Chardonnay 2020 (Niagara Peninsula, $16.95 LCBO #56873, to be released Sept. 18th) Bright, straw colour; apple bouquet with a thread of minerality; medium-bodied, dry, apple and lemon flavours caried on lively acidity. (88) Flat Rock … Continue reading
The folks at The Foreign Affair sent over bunch of wines for me to taste – which was most appreciated – especially in this locked-down time.
It has taken me some time to compile this blog on Deborah’s and my visit to Argentina in December. Christmas got in the way and lots of family stuff. But, finally, here it is.
Huff Estates Pinot Grigio 2018 (Prince Edward County – $19): Pale straw colour; minerally, peach pit nose; medium-bodied, just off-dry, ripe white peach flavour with balancing acidity. (88.5) Huff Estates Merlot South Bay Vineyards 2017 ($30): Deep purple-ruby colour; lightly … Continue reading
Wines I’ve tasted over the past week or so: