- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 904: Marlize Beyer’s New Wine & Hester Creek
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 903: Stratus Wines, Bachelder Pinots and the PDU
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 902: Tinhorn Creek and Chevaliers du Tastevin
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 901: Little Engine, Township 7 and Other Wines
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 900: Access Education Guatemala
Follow Tony Aspler
michaelnachuk on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 894… Arthur on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 895… John on Brock University toasts gift o… Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 887… Andras Borbely on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 884…
Tag Archives: Luigi Bosca
Thursday, March 9th: Deborah and I were invited by Niagara College’s winemaker Allison Findlay to attend her winemaker’s dinner at the St. Catharines Club.
Cave de Hoen Mausberg Brut Blanc Crémant d’Alsace ($18.95, CSPC #416578) Bright, pale straw in colour; minerally, crabapple nose; medium-bodied, dry, well-extracted apple flavour; fresh and lively on the palate. Good value. (90) White House Wine Co. Riesling Pinot Grigio … Continue reading
Flat Rock Cellars Good Karma Chardonnay 2020 (Niagara Peninsula, $16.95 LCBO #56873, to be released Sept. 18th) Bright, straw colour; apple bouquet with a thread of minerality; medium-bodied, dry, apple and lemon flavours caried on lively acidity. (88) Flat Rock … Continue reading
The folks at The Foreign Affair sent over bunch of wines for me to taste – which was most appreciated – especially in this locked-down time.
It has taken me some time to compile this blog on Deborah’s and my visit to Argentina in December. Christmas got in the way and lots of family stuff. But, finally, here it is.