- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 784: Red, White, and Roses
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 783: Amazing Venerable Tawny Port
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 782: Domaine Queylus
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 781: Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley, BC
- Words and Whiskey with Donal O’Gallachoir of Glendalough Distillery
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Luigi Bosca
The folks at The Foreign Affair sent over bunch of wines for me to taste – which was most appreciated – especially in this locked-down time.
It has taken me some time to compile this blog on Deborah’s and my visit to Argentina in December. Christmas got in the way and lots of family stuff. But, finally, here it is.
Huff Estates Pinot Grigio 2018 (Prince Edward County – $19): Pale straw colour; minerally, peach pit nose; medium-bodied, just off-dry, ripe white peach flavour with balancing acidity. (88.5) Huff Estates Merlot South Bay Vineyards 2017 ($30): Deep purple-ruby colour; lightly … Continue reading
Wines I’ve tasted over the past week or so: