- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 772: Nature versus Nurture
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 771: Winemaker’s Cut
- Bidding Has Begun on the Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- The Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 770: Virtually in the Douro
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Kacaba
In February, Arterra purchased Sandbanks Winery, the company’s first venture into Prince Edward County. The press release reads: Sandbanks Winery was founded in 2001 by Catherine Langlois and was one of the first wineries established in Prince Edward County. Catherine … Continue reading
Wednesday, July 29th: At 2 pm a webinar on Chilean wines moderated by John Szabo MS, with panelists Viviana Navarrete, chief winemaker, Viña Leyda; Matías Cruzat, chief winemaker, 1865; and Gabriel Mustakis, chief winemaker for San Pedro Fine Wines.
The folks at The Foreign Affair sent over bunch of wines for me to taste – which was most appreciated – especially in this locked-down time.
On Seven is Niagara’s newest winery, located on Line 3 in Niagara-on-the-Lake. The name speaks to the acreage that Vittorio De Stefano and his wife Sula purchased in 2009. With consulting winemaker Peter Gamble, the couple replanted the vineyard (clay-loam … Continue reading