- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 784: Red, White, and Roses
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 783: Amazing Venerable Tawny Port
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 782: Domaine Queylus
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 781: Gold Hill Winery, Okanagan Valley, BC
- Words and Whiskey with Donal O’Gallachoir of Glendalough Distillery
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Quails’ Gate
Flat Rock Cellars Pinot Experiment Ed Madronich, proprietor of Flat Rock Cellars, invited me to a Zoom tasting of the winery’s 2019 Pinot Noirs. He had sent over a bottle of each of the Estate Pinot Noir, Gravity Pinot Noir … Continue reading
Monday, May 8th: I participated in a webinar tasting at 12:45 pm today, entitled “German Wines: A Closer Look with Anne Krebiehl, MW and John Szabo, MS.” Participants were sent a case of eight wines, which we sampled along with … Continue reading
A whole lot of tasting going on…
Wednesday, April 10th: Andrzej Lipinski invited me to a one-on-one tasting at his Big Head winery.
Saturday, January 12th: For Deborah’s major birthday, we booked a table at Pearl Morissette. Before leaving by Uber to the restaurant we shared a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot.