- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 772: Nature versus Nurture
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 771: Winemaker’s Cut
- Bidding Has Begun on the Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- The Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 770: Virtually in the Douro
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Inniskillin
I received a selection of wine from Sandhill Wines in the Okanagan Valley.
Inniskillin Pinot Noir Montague Vineyard 2016 (Four Mile Creek, Niagara – $30.95, LCBO #997353 and in Wine Rack outlets): Bright ruby in colour; black raspberry and beetroot bouquet lifted with oak spice; medium-bodied, dry, elegant, beautifully balanced with a ripe … Continue reading
Andrea Kaiser is the daughter of Karl J. Kaiser, winemaker and co-founder of Inniskillin Wines, considered by many to be the pioneer of modern Canadian winemaking. His pursuit in creating exceptional wine has inspired his daughter to create Drea’s Wine … Continue reading
Saturday, January 12th: For Deborah’s major birthday, we booked a table at Pearl Morissette. Before leaving by Uber to the restaurant we shared a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot.