- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 904: Marlize Beyer’s New Wine & Hester Creek
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 903: Stratus Wines, Bachelder Pinots and the PDU
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 902: Tinhorn Creek and Chevaliers du Tastevin
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 901: Little Engine, Township 7 and Other Wines
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 900: Access Education Guatemala
Follow Tony Aspler
michaelnachuk on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 894… Arthur on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 895… John on Brock University toasts gift o… Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 887… Andras Borbely on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 884…
Tag Archives: Culmina
Tuesday, September 15th: Participated in a virtual press visit via Zoom to Taylor Fladgate in the Douro with CO Adrian Bridge as our guide. He told us that there were temperatures in the 40s during the summer and harvest, which … Continue reading
Rotari Brut 2014 (Trentino, Vintages #15679, $19.75) (80% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Noir, made in the classical method.) Pale straw colour; active mousse; toasty, apple and lemon bouquet; medium-bodied, dry, apple flavour with a honeyed note and crisp, citrus finish. … Continue reading
Lydia Tomek, Ravine Vineyard’s winemaker, invited me to lunch to taste her 2019 wines. In the winery’s dining room, we opened with a glass of Ravine Vineyard Brut, a 60/40 blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, aged 5 years. (Green … Continue reading
Lindsay Groves is the Ontario Ambassador for Taylor and Croft ports. She dropped by my house with samples of the 2017 vintage for us to taste together.
Wednesday, April 10th: Andrzej Lipinski invited me to a one-on-one tasting at his Big Head winery.