- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 816: Grapes for Humanity Auction Bidding Closes Monday Night
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 815: Lakeside Cellars and the Best Ontario Gamay of 2020
- Grapes for Humanity Wine Dinner Auction
- Grapes for Humanity Catalogues Are Available for Viewing
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 814: Best South African Wine… and Other Delights
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Pelee Island
The Bartier Brothers, Don and Michael, farm the 5.9 hectare vineyard in Oliver, B.C.
Image © Taylor Fladgate Wednesday February 10th: Participated in a Zoom tasting of Taylor Fladgate Kingsman Edition Very Old Tawny Port. The company sent a test tube of the wine to wine-writers across Canada, which we tasted with Taylor Fladgate’s … Continue reading
Lindsay Groves is the Ontario Ambassador for Taylor and Croft ports. She dropped by my house with samples of the 2017 vintage for us to taste together.
Wines tasted recently: