- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 817: Fogolar Wines
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 816: Grapes for Humanity Auction Bidding Closes Monday Night
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 815: Lakeside Cellars and the Best Ontario Gamay of 2020
- Grapes for Humanity Wine Dinner Auction
- Grapes for Humanity Catalogues Are Available for Viewing
Follow Tony Aspler
Frank Fraser on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 759… Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746…
Tag Archives: Burrowing Owl
Malivoire’s winemaker Shiraz Mottiar in Niagara traded a tonne of Pinot Noir with Dan Sullivan of Rosehall Run in Prince Edward County. I’m looking forward to tasting Dan’s wine from Niagara fruit. Here’s what Shiraz made of the Rosehall Pinot:
On August 9th I went to The Farm’s open house when they sell Kelly Mason’s wines. I tasted her portfolio with her.
Saturday, January 12th: For Deborah’s major birthday, we booked a table at Pearl Morissette. Before leaving by Uber to the restaurant we shared a half bottle of Veuve Clicquot.
Wines I’ve tasted over the past week or so: