- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 763: Webinar Wine Tasting
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 762: Wines of Germany and Other Tastings
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 761: Burrowing Owl Tasting and Others
- The Hypochondriac’s Survival Guide to COVID-19
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 760: Mission Hill Winery (West Kelowna, BC)
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Wine Lover’s Diary
Lindsay Groves is the Ontario Ambassador for Taylor and Croft ports. She dropped by my house with samples of the 2017 vintage for us to taste together.
Recently tasted… On Oscar night, I opened a bottle of Mirassou Monterey County Cabernet Sauvignon unfiltered 1978. I was apprehensive that a wine from California of this age would be dried out and over the hill. But it was stunning! … Continue reading
Wines tasted recently:
It has taken me some time to compile this blog on Deborah’s and my visit to Argentina in December. Christmas got in the way and lots of family stuff. But, finally, here it is.
Tasted wines from Rosewood Estates Winery and Meadery in Beamsville: