- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 773: Okanagan’s Bartier Bros.
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 772: Nature versus Nurture
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 771: Winemaker’s Cut
- Bidding Has Begun on the Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- The Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Author Archives: tonyaspler
Tuesday, September 15th: Participated in a virtual press visit via Zoom to Taylor Fladgate in the Douro with CO Adrian Bridge as our guide. He told us that there were temperatures in the 40s during the summer and harvest, which … Continue reading
I received a selection of wine from Sandhill Wines in the Okanagan Valley.
Niagara, Friday, August 28th, 2020: 2020 would have been the 26th year for the Ontario Wine Awards. Unfortunately, COVID-19 put paid to the usual rigorous judging of entries by 24 highly qualified tasters. However, our OWA team was determined that … Continue reading
On August 9th I went to The Farm’s open house when they sell Kelly Mason’s wines. I tasted her portfolio with her.
In February, Arterra purchased Sandbanks Winery, the company’s first venture into Prince Edward County. The press release reads: Sandbanks Winery was founded in 2001 by Catherine Langlois and was one of the first wineries established in Prince Edward County. Catherine … Continue reading