- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 773: Okanagan’s Bartier Bros.
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 772: Nature versus Nurture
- A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 771: Winemaker’s Cut
- Bidding Has Begun on the Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
- The Grapes for Humanity “Save Hospitality” Fine Wine Charity Auction
Follow Tony Aspler
Bob Josefchak on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Michael Scott on Wine of the Week for January 2… Cynthia & David… on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 749… Dale on A Wine Lover’s Diary, part 746… Dominic Rivard on Wine of the Week for July 30,…
Tag Archives: Tony Aspler
Niagara, Friday, August 28th, 2020: 2020 would have been the 26th year for the Ontario Wine Awards. Unfortunately, COVID-19 put paid to the usual rigorous judging of entries by 24 highly qualified tasters. However, our OWA team was determined that … Continue reading
On August 9th I went to The Farm’s open house when they sell Kelly Mason’s wines. I tasted her portfolio with her.
In February, Arterra purchased Sandbanks Winery, the company’s first venture into Prince Edward County. The press release reads: Sandbanks Winery was founded in 2001 by Catherine Langlois and was one of the first wineries established in Prince Edward County. Catherine … Continue reading
Wednesday, July 29th: At 2 pm a webinar on Chilean wines moderated by John Szabo MS, with panelists Viviana Navarrete, chief winemaker, Viña Leyda; Matías Cruzat, chief winemaker, 1865; and Gabriel Mustakis, chief winemaker for San Pedro Fine Wines.
I received the following wines from Lakeside Cellars in Osoyoos, BC: